IBD Gel Bonder - PowerBond
New from ibd, PowerBond, a gel adhesive that promotes maximum adhesion for clients with problematic nails.
PowerBond can be used on all types of ibd gels; traditional UV gels, traditional soak off gels,and gel polish. Apply and let air dry prior to gel application.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Ensure nail plate is thoroughly cleansed and prepared.
• Dip brush into bottle; press against the edge of the bottle to drain. Avoid touching brush to table towel.
• Apply a thorough and even coat to one nail, re-dipping brush between nails to assure proper adhesion.
• Apply onto the nail plate up to the cuticle area. Avoid touching the skin or flooding the eponychium and sidewall areas.
• Apply to all five fingers of one hand, cure for 10 seconds in the CND UV Lamp and proceed with product application.
• Do not apply Brisa Bond to tips or existing product.
• Periodically check Brisa Bond to ensure there are no contaminants in the bottle that could impede adhesion.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: