WHAT IT IS
A natural-nail surface cleanser.
WHAT IT DOES
· Cleanses and temporarily dehydrates the nail plate.
· Leaves behind pathogen fighters.
· Removes nail polish.
WHY YOU NEED IT
· To prep nail at each and every nail service.
· Improves enhancement adhesion and reduces lifting.
· Removes contaminants from the natural nail plate.
· Prolongs the wearability of nail color.
FEATURED INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
· Acetone: Quickly evaporating solvent that removes oil, moisture and contaminants from the nail surface.
· Isopropyl Alcohol: Solvent used to blend all ingredients, and serve as a skin cleanser.
· Butyl Acetate: Solvent used to blend all ingredients.
· Retail: 236 mL (8 fl oz)
· Professional: 236 mL (8 fl oz)
946 mL (32 fl oz
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: